Monday, January 5, 2009

Come Fly With Me



I still remember the very first day when I started my job as a flying stewardess with the Malaysia Airline.

The first time being on the plane I was a bit nervous knowing your job to serve the passengers on board is not that easy task. However, with the guidance by the seniors, I managed to overcome the task and beginning to enjoy it.

Day by day as it goes, I really enjoy the job. Meeting and exchanges ideas with the passengers from all over the world it broaden my knowledge. It goes without saying sometime we face some bitching passengers.

I will write a lengthy article on my next posting. So stay tune and please visit my site for more interesting stories.

1 comment:

  1. One my dream jobs to travel and work at the same time. Actually not really work at the same time, you only work during the travel. I usually the other way round, work like hell after arriving for business trip especially...

    ReplyDelete